Tuesday, April 23, 2013

His Plan

Note: This entry was written last night.

I am taking my own sweet time while my husband is in the kitchen, cooking. Oh how lucky it feels to be able to just sit and wait for the food to be served. Okay, that's not the right way to say, but thank you husband for the endless help. With this ever-growing tummy and back pain, it has became his duty to make sure food are served in our house not mention those healthy ones.

Just recently, he bought a pot steamer so that we (he) can cook all the good food for mummy and the baby. Being a good cook himself, he became very particular in selecting what I can and cannot eat. No processed food, not deep-fry food, only home made and the best will be steam food. I had to cry like a baby just to get him to get me a bag of frozen fries and that is to be cooked in the oven since McD is a no-no.

Thinking about how lucky I am to have such a thoughtful husband, it came to my mind how I will turn out without him in this life. My life surely will be horrible and a mess. The last 3 months he was away for work in Jakarta, the first few weeks was the hardest. I could not even feel the taste of the food I ate let alone push my body just to get take-outs. Everyone was so worried about me because whenever I call my mum, my grandmother, my cousins, I've been crying on the phone. I know I was being so dramatic, but just to take everything in at that time was very hard for myself. Also considering that I was feeling very fragile and drawn with my pregnancy emotions, I lost to myself. As I gained the strength, things became much better. I practically got back on my feet. Just to be able to survive the day made me the feel like I'm the strongest person in this world (for which I am not).


That made me wonder, how God tested us humans in many different forms and He basically knew that we can actually survived the whole situation. How I temporarily lost my husband as he had to work thousand miles way is a different situation to how a wife lost her husband forever.


I would like to share a story about a good friend back in primary school which recently has just lost her husband in just one night. It happened so sudden while the husband was in in Sabah for work, he felt a sharp pain on his chest and became unconscious. I personally do not know the whole story, but I cannot imagine how my friend felt about the news. Shocked, sad, devastated..Furthermore, they just had a baby for about 3 months ago..


That made me wonder how things could actually happen without even us realizing it. Allah has His own plan for each of us, hence I am thankful for every opportunities he had given to me personally. A husband to take care of me, a work that could help us to pay the bills and a baby in 3 months time. Wallahualam..


Here a wise word from my friend which has lost her love of her life..

"Allah meminjamkan dia sekejap sahaja utk kita tapi semangatnya akn menjadi kekuatan utk meneruskan kehidupan di dunia ni.."

3 comments:

Nawal Aizad said...

Sedihnya , kesian kawan u tu.. Kita pon x tau sampai bila kita dapat hidup dgn org tersayang kan

Aida Narina said...

nawal: that's true.. before this i was so busy chasing over things, work so hard and sometimes i don't even know the purpose of it. I guess its the right time to concentrate on building a far better relationship between us and with the rest of the family members.. I hope you'll do too esp with the arrival of your little one very soon! :)

Liyana said...

My ex-schoolmate lost his husband while he was sleeping :(
Hubby of a good friend had a minor stroke at 35.
It's our responsibility to take care of our health, the rest adalah ketentuanNya. Take are!