Friday, February 01, 2013

Wedding Review (2): Make-up for Reception and Bertandang


Been wanting so bad to start writing about my pregnancy, but I guess with that many other entries to go, it will take me ages before I can start on one. Haih, so malas to writes these days. How now miss Aida? -_-

Anyway, let me continue with the wedding reviews, Make up review to be specific. From my previous entry, I've shared with you girls it was Umazrul who made me up during my solemnization in Melaka which was held at my grandma's house in Ayer Keroh. Apart from Umzarul who made me feel so pretty on my solemnization, I also adore Anna from Make Up By Anna Ismail. Been following her blog and her work since before we decided to get married. I wouldn't missed a thing everytime she put up new photos of her work on her blog. She's very pretty and gorgeous herself!



But before I booked Anna, like any other girls who went bridezilla, I was so 'gatal' to call a few other well-known and famous MUAs for peace of my mind. Sue Cantik, Ayangkamell just to name a few.  I was pretty sure their price are so out of my range, and I was right when the price quoted was beyond what I have expected especially for make-up job outside KL. Some of them even doubled the price just because they said they could do another job because of the need to travel to Melaka. So I convinced myself Anna can do the same job as the rest, why should just not hire her! And the rest was history :D

Despite a drama that has happened which to me is really not a big of a deal, I still remember clearly how Anna made me up so pretty during my reception in Melaka and bertandang in Shah Alam. I was glowing literally in my bright pink attire while in Melaka (which I shall blog later, promise!) and in baby turquoise dress while in Shah Alam :)

A little details on the reception:
Date: 7.7.2012

Time: 12 -
4pm
Venue: MITC Grand Ballroom, Ayer Keroh, Melaka.

MUA: Anna from Make Up By Anna Ismail

 It was perfect! Just as what I had in mind.


A little details on the bertandang:
Date: 15.7.2012

Time: 12 -
4pm
Venue: D'Kayangan, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam.

MUA: Anna from Make Up By Anna Ismail


I opted only the crown and I'm not really into wearing other accessories :)



 Thank you Anna, you really beautified me! So girls, book her, you'll be amazed with her work :D

2 comments:

HH said...

Congratulations Aida!!

akuh said...

so sweet asian bride...nice pics

from : Wedding Invitation Wording