Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things To Let Go

Dear Ladies,

There are a few items that I'd like to let go most are brand new and never been used. I'll add a few more items tonight, so stay tuned!

POPPY Tweed Jacket in Cream Color




Bought from The Poplook
Condition: Brand new and never been used.
Size: L
The measurements: 
Length: 53cm
Bust: 47cm
Armhole: 15cm
Fits UK size: 10

Poplook's price: RM139
My price: RM100 (inc postage)



DKNY Handbag


 






Condition: Brand new, never been used and with tag.
The measurements: 
Length: 35cm
Width: 25cm

Price bought: RM300
My price: RM200 (inc postage)



Coach Saddle Bag










Condition: Used but in a mint condition.
The measurements: 
Length: 35cm
Width: 25cm

With expendable strap
Price bought: RM1200
My price: RM370 (inc postage) Reserved

You can email me at aida.ghaffar@gmail.com :)


No comments: