Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Post-Wedding Ramblings


This was just before the solemnization. I super-love both my MUAs. They are so so good!

Currently burning the midnight candles just like old times to finish some office workloads. 

I was down with some sort of viral infections. Been having an on and off fever, ongoing headache and queasiness since last week. Nope, I'm pretty sure I am not pregnant because I just had my per***, on time. The doctor suspected that I had migraine since just before my wedding. Looks like wedding prep has taken its toll on my (old) body. Owh, what to do. It's one in a lifetime experience, so I could not complain :D

Happy working to me and and to all tomorrow.. Happy fasting too!


2 comments:

reena said...

Loveeeee your makeup!

Aida Narina said...

Thank u reena! :) InsyaAllah nnt i buat review. U take care mummy-to-be...