Wednesday, August 08, 2012

1 month & Going Strong


Without knowing, our wedding has passed by 1 month in the last two days. I couldn't be any grateful especially during this blissful month of Ramadhan, celebrating it with husband is a blessed. Apart from husband (getting used to call him husband nowadays!) went to work way too early and came back only just in time for berbuka, I am very lucky not to be put in a situation where he has to live far from me. That's the most thing I'm thankful for..

To commemorate our 1-month anniversary, Alan took me to a sushi place for a simple and rilex iftar just the two of us. I was thinking of something more... like waking up on a bed of rose petals or he secretly planning to take me to a beautiful island. But nothing compares to this, a morning love-note on the ipad which he puts purposely on the dinning table. He just knew I don't like things being put not on the right place :D


“I want my time to be taken up by chores, errands, appointments, and arguments. In other words, I want to get married.”
Jarod Kintz, I Want

No comments: