Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Balancing Between Work And Other Things


It has been a while since my last entry. Rasa rindu pun ada nak menulis. Thinking of it, I must say that my life was different back in the Uni as compared to now. Currently, I don't have that much leisure time to blog, blog hopping or even spend time browsing on the net. Even this entry was written last night (on the bed while before off to bed). Especially within these few months when the wedding is just around the corner, weekdays are dedicated to work meanwhile weekends are for wedding @_@. Most of the time after work, I'll stick to either with DIY preparations or catching up with friends and the TV :D

However, I must admit that for all the hard work I've done has really been paid off. Syukur Alhamdulillah. As what I've expected, a few people realized the potential in me and my work. Last April marked another great achievement to my career whereby after much consideration, I've been promoted to senior position in this Rail industry. For most of the days I went back home way after office hours, countless traveling sessions from the head office to the Monorail factory from where we build the Monorail (considering that I don't anymore own a car as it got stolen last December), meetings after meetings, con-calls after con-calls, my boss has recognized my work. Blessed.

As for wedding preparations, I have a lotttt of things to share and to blog. All the big items have been booked including photographer, dais maker, performance, wedding dresses, make-up etc. What's left are those DIY and small items to prepare.

Guess what, we also had a pre wedding shoot last Monday! Gonna reveal the outcome soon, but here's a peek of the make-up done by the photographer himself :D


6 comments:

notti netti said...

yup.....lama tak dengar cerita kamu.......semoga berjaya dalam pekerjaan...:)

shAayyUm said...

download blogspot application on ur phone...then u have time to blog ;)

hanis said...

dear, this is just the beginning...after married, you have to include hubby, in-laws, babies in that equation as well...hehe... good luck and congrats! :)

CiKaYu said...

seri pengantin you...berseri-seri

Anonymous said...

cantik sangat!! I like....

Uchi kay-f @hmad said...

ke sini sbb url sya masih di blog ini...terima kasih iya..

emm..apepun moge baek2 saje wahai bakal pengantin (^_^)