Friday, March 02, 2012

Some Random Photos

It has been a long time since I've talked about Calvin, my Maine Coon mix British short hair cat which I've brought back from UK a year and a half ago. Actually not me who brought him back, it's Hana, my dear friend who just recently deliver a baby boy :)

Calvin is 1 year and 9 months now, soon to be 2 years in June. He has big round black eyes and stares a lot at me with those big eyes if he needs something. Like the cat in the movie, Puss in boots.

He's now wearing a collar with his name on it, Calv. Mummy can't spend a lot on your accessories honey because your food already cost me a lot every month -_-

And just 3 months ago, I got Calvin a girlfriend which I call her Coco from a friend who owns also Maine Coon cats. And now Calvin and Coco are so happy together, licking each others furs, eat together, play together and making love on my bed together -_- I am happy for them, yes they are a match made in heaven. 

Introducing Coco Chanel. Glam please nama dia!

3 comments:

DaZzlingLilLy said...

wewitt..kevin got a gf now!..tak lama lagi ada baby kitty plak..bestnya

Aida Narina said...

dazzlinglilly: yeayy! tuhla, waiting for them to get babies too. entah bilaaaa sebab sometimes diorg ada musim gak kan :DD

waNny said...

i nak baby maine coon ehhh :D hahahahahah.. chop dulu can ar?