Monday, August 22, 2011

On A Place That I'll be Visiting





There's so much to tell yet so little time to write...

First of all, thank you girls for the kind and lovely comments on my previous entry. I must say that I've felt a little bit better these few days. We have slowly resolved most of the issues between us, Alhamdulillah. I'm getting there to my calmer, happy place. I love being surrounded by happy people and happy things. So, I've made up my mind to make Alan happy. He has been very supportive when it comes to having discussions between us. When people talk about relationship, they relate it communication, and I'd say it's true. And I believe it applies to every other situation e.g. office, at home, meetings. All we did these past few days was interacting, sharing opinions and emotions between us. Communicating lead us to understanding each other in many ways. As easy at it sounds, this has took us to another level in a relationship. 

Since we will be apart for couple of months starting next month as I'll be going somewhere for a work trip, I'm glad that our relationship is getting much better. It will be a lost to just be sad in somewhere foreign. Instead, I'm looking forward to adapt to a new place, new bosses, new faces, different style of cooking and in love with the country! Can you guess where I'm going? :)

5 comments:

DaZzlingLilLy said...

woweee Copa cabana beach...i dgr ur company dpt projek kat sana kan..bestnya..

Blossom inch said...

oh my enjoy girl and don't forget to keep on contacting him while you are apart. Selamat Hari Raya!
Hugs

reena said...

Brazil! Terus teringat CSI Miami Season bape ntah and Fast & Furious 5. Hehee. Bestnyaaa Aida! Enjoy the (work) trip!

dyra said...

where ever u go, i wish u good luck my dear :)

JHaZKiTaRo said...

salam kenal.. kalau nak baca my experience mengembara ke 46 buah negara, jemput berkunjung ke my blog.. :)