Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Only A Phase




There is a phase in a relationship that just don't justify love right. It's the time when arguing is the next best thing after a teary fight. When the girl feels so insecure of herself and the relationship while the boy just seems lost in the middle of being on himself or together as a couple. Most couples will go though this phase and it's common I guess. I'm not shy to admit that I'm currently in one. Where anything that connects the two of us seems so loose that we are not longer interconnected. When one party is lacking of appreciation of love, the other cared too much. When sadness, insecurity, unhappy replaced the meaning of love, attraction and enjoyment in a relationship.

As a woman, I'm always longing for an attention from someone who are willing to do so. Even I know this will not happen all the time. I loved being in the centre of attraction. I want my partner to put me first atop of everything else and knowing the limits. On career, money, friends. I just want to feel loved. If insecurities hit me, I craved for a sudden surprise or even from words of mouth saying that 'I really love you', 'I want to live with you forever' or even 'I care for you' from someone that really loves me. Once in a while is enough for me. That should give a spark in my tiny heart and to remind me that he is the one. These little things matter to me.

I'm just so restless and want to get it over with :(

12 comments:

reena said...

Yup, it is just a phase. Pasti akan berlalu nanti. Stay strong, Aida! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Mek... :(

*hugs*




-pika-

-ilyannur- said...

be strong okey. i think it just a phase for both of u.

waNny said...

aida. its normal for every couple. and kita as a girl mmg nak more than what they gave or can gave. something kita nak sgt lebih sampai they feels useless. but they love us soo much. :) communicate with him. go slow :)

<3 <3 <3 u lots dear :)

Uchi kay-f @hmad said...

just smiles and think positive.........

Uchi kay-f @hmad said...

hye..nevermind,just smile and keep think positive for whatever.....;)

Blossom inch said...

I hope everything is fine with you, remember you have to be strong and love yourself more and always think positive.

Hugs

Tahirah A. said...

Aida..i feel you babe...stay strong and calm ok :)

Lady of Leisure said...

stay strong ok dear..
Hugs!

Julia Lz said...

i agree with wanny.

baby step dear, it's a relationship phase thingy.
paling2 penting you kena sabar.

we <3 <3 you lots dear!!

Wanie Noor Hazwani said...

Aida, been through that phase and its even worst as we separated for quite a while..i felt insecure and he just couldnt care enough..At that time, i think its because of his career.. It takes time for him to adapt on how to balance out everything.

Nevertheless, i know he loves u,dear..u're lovable..whats not to love about aida? =)and I can see it in his eyes that he loves you dearly..but, maybe he's just being a boy. And they are always like that..

But, appreciate and love yourself first, dear.
Be strong..
*hugss*

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

Aida, it's perfectly normal. Been there, done that. I've come to a stage where I have accepted that men are indeed from Mars and women from Venus. They can never talk in lingo with each other but the bets that we can do is to try understand more of each other and look from the other party's perspectives.

Easier said than done, I know but I'm sure you'll find ways, Insya-Allah.

Toughen up girl!

Hugs!