Saturday, July 23, 2011

Morning Thoughts


It's already 4 in the morning and I'm still feeling energetic! Most probably because of the nescafe and maybe because of the conversation I had with all the lovely people I've met this morning. We shared stories, 'ours and theirs stories', we were on the roads in the middle of the night while others are already on their comfy beds and we reached those who are wanted to be reached. I personally never imagined myself doing 'this' and I thanked God for giving me the opportunity. Today will be another journey for me and for a few of my close friends. We have worked hard for this and all that we can hope for is that today's event will run smoothly. InsyaAllah..

Do you still remember that I've been meaning to share something that I'm up to lately? The thing is I didn't had much time to blog. Apart from doing office work, I must say that I've took part in a few interesting adventures which I personally never tried or experienced before. InsyaAllah I will fit my time to write more later. Have a good Sunday everyone. Calvin is calling me to bed now.. "Meowwww"...



No comments: