Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday

One of the plans that I've wanted to do last weekend was to attend a surprise belated birthday party for a dear friend, Nadia.

This time around it's more of a laid-back celebration whereby the attendees are Nadia's siblings and cousins. I was cordially invited and I am more than happy to join them since I've already knew most of Nadia's siblings and cousins. And I guess because I'm her only friend that is still available during the weekend. Others already had plans for themselves. Yes, your lovely bridesmaid is here to serve for you! :D

Nadia is actually a Medical Officer (or a doctor if anyone is wondering what MO is) at a government hospital and she was on call the night before her birthday party. We are all are very aware of her lack of sleep (she told me she only had 2 hours nap within 24hours!) thus we tried our best to keep her in the party mood.



Her cake is the Rainbow butter cake with sugar cream. The colour of the stripes are so intense and lovely! :) Above right: She opens her belated birthday present from yours truly :)



Happy birthday kaywun! You actually have been there when I need you the most for the past 10 years.

Even though you are the busiest person I've ever known (you safe people's life remember?), but you still text me out of the blue saying 'babe! I've found a boyfriend', 2 months later texted me again saying 'babe! I'm getting engaged next March!', then 'babe! it's official I'm getting married this October and you are going to be my bridesmaid!'. See, you love surprising me! :)



I had a great day with you and your family members.

Can't wait for October! :)

12 comments:

Farah Adila said...

cake cantekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Aida Narina said...

farah: thanks farah, it really is a beautiful thing to eat :D

Zuwairi Aiman said...

Salam kunjungan... singgah la ke blog saya ;)

Farah Adila said...

hheeeeee..may i ask u beli dekat mane??

dyra said...

hai aida,
recently im the one who asking u about the longchamp quotation (but sorry not buy any yet ;p)

n today, i find out... u'r a best fren to my high school jr,Nadia. Im used to call her K-Run dulu2. Hehehe.

Please sent my regards to her ya! Lame gler tak dgr khabar dia :)


bdw, im dyra!
*sorry all for a long msg here*

Aida Narina said...

zuwairi: will do dear! :)

Aida Narina said...

farah adila: dear, nadia's cousin who got the bake. but i heard it's from gateaux-licious: http://gateaux-licious.blogspot.com/. The sponges are lovely, but the icing is too sweet for my liking. Maybe i'll replace the sugar cream with cream cheese baru umphhh! :D

Aida Narina said...

Dyra: what a coincidence! i shall inform this to her, and you can always add her on facebook. was it in sharifah rodziah melaka then? because i've known nadia back in mrsm jasin :D btw, i pun panggil nadia k-run hehe, but her siblings call her kak yaa/nadia, so i pun dah terikut :) nice knowing u dyra! :) keep in touch!

ileena said...

your friend nadia is very pretty!MO lagi ...(hello boss!:P). which hosp is she working at?mana tau kot2 one day jumpa.

Aida Narina said...

ileena: hehe, nadia now works in HKL, if you'll be allocated there then you'll be able to meet her :D

LisaLisut said...

aida narina.nampak sdp kek tu.mana order?:)

Aida Narina said...

Lisa: kan kan? the colours are lovely right? a friend ordered from http://gateaux-licious.blogspot.com/. They can make any cake that you want :)