Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Hello :)


Semalam memang hari murung sedunia. Macam biasa I akan salahkan hormon. Salahkan PMS. Salahkan perut. Salahkan Calvin. Kesian Calvin! I was not in control of my own self. Alan being my comforting pillow, the shoulder for me to cry on never failed to spoil me with my requests. Yesterday was another great example of food craving tahap gaban, so I asked Alan to drive me to a place where can I eat chicken. So we opted for chicken chop in Damansara Uptown. I'm afraid I got no pictures of me stuffing myself with those chickens. Sorry..It was just a plain visit to the nearest restaurant to fill in my big tummy. Hehe..


BTW, the main highlight of this entry is just to say Hi to everyone and to clear some dust from this blog (Fuhhhhhh) :D Now already..


Calvin wanna say Hi too! He's turning 9 months old this 5th March :D


5 comments:

a.T.i.e.Q.a said...

Hi Calvin!! amboi..cantiknya ekor dia! pinjam boleh? :P

The FREAKING Bride-To-Be said...

beb, have you tried williams dekat limkokwing yang lama tu?

Aida Narina said...

atieqa: hehe, cannnnn :D

Bride-To-Be: is it the one in KJ? (sebab i tak tahu limkokwing lama kat mana :D). If yes, I've been there too hehe. Portion makanan semua besar2 kan?

Anonymous said...

calvin has 'mole' on his left paw :P cant get my eyes off that bushy tail... he looks yummy!

Aida Narina said...

Anon: Haha! I just realized that! More of a fur mole hahaa. His fav past time is cleaning his tail day and nite. :D