Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Me!


I cuti harini! Alan kata I suka buat cuti peristiwa, so today is one of the bestest peristiwa not to be missed haha! It's my birthday ladies... :D


This was the cake my friends made for me on my 22nd birthday.
Can you guess how old I am this year?
Syuhhh, if you know it, then keep it to yourself okayyy :)

I'm off for a chocolicious at Delicious and little fockers at the cinema.
I love typical but laid back celebration.
Too old for a big birthday bash and Powerpuff girls cakes :(



14 comments:

ladyLOVESleisure said...

Happy birthday, dear :) wishing you a wonderful life ahead of you with your loved ones Xxx

ween said...

happy birthday kak aida :)

lini hasnan said...

epi besday :)

haja said...

happy birthday aida! ^_^

miralatiff said...

Happy Birthday my dear Aida!!!

C.e.T.o.T said...

eppy besday to u.. i tau i tau ur age... scchhh ok i senyap okay.. kekekeke

i saw strawberry kat kek tu.. yummyy

a.T.i.e.Q.a said...

Happy belated birthday Aida!

Kak Inni said...

Hepi befday aida.... semoga pjg usia dan diberkati Allah senantiasa.... aminnn

Aida Narina said...

Ladylovesleisure | ween | lini hasnan | haja | miralatiff | cetot| atieqa : Thank u ladies for the warm wishes! I had such a great time. Nothing can beat the thoughts and heartily hugsies from you guys. InsyaAllah, I wish for a better 2011 :)

-ilyannur- said...

happy bday!

S.u.F.e.e said...

happy birthday aida :)

reena said...

Happy belated birthday, Aida! May Alah bless u always!

Mz Neat said...

Happy Birthday!!- Hanita

mamamarissa said...

happy belated birthday sweetie :)