Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wedding Blues

No, I still can resist the blues (even though it's the month where many people tie the knot). I'm pretty sure that I'm not planning on anything yet. I just don't want to spoil myself to much with my own expectations. Life is just not that simpler and getting married these days are not as easy as in the older days. Sigh..

But Heed's wedding pictures just made me hope for a great little something to happen on my side (somewhere in the future). Just look at these:

Credit to Daniel Zain for the photos. For more pics, do visit his website :)














My favourite picture is the later one. My oh my, everything is beautiful. Congrats to Heed! :) Now, first thing first, I should lose some weight first to fit perfectly into a beautiful dress as nice as Heed's right? hehe..

10 comments:

reena said...

I love everything about Heed's wedding! semua gorgeous sangat2.

4 Kay-E said...

Sweetnye pengantin :)
When is your turn? :P

Aida Narina said...

reena: me too! heed got high taste on these wedding thingy, which I love all em. I have less knowledge abt all these wedding thingy hehe..

Aida Narina said...

4 Kay-E: sweet kan :) not planning on anything yet lah dear. it's still early for us (even though dah tua dah ni, hehe)

mamamarissa said...

cantiknya dia...wah!!! U nak kahwin ker dear?

naimatulrais said...

Aida--tiber kan i nak promote. pakailah PB. ha3

Shira Shafrida said...

The bride is gorgeous.. ;)

jemputlah baca entri baru, ia ttg lagu2an dan tarian di restauran..Over 30 Minutes, I'm OuUUTT.. di shirashafrida.blogspot.com

nabila saat said...

chanteknya baju pngtin pmpuan..waahaa..nak jgk~

bitsANDpieces said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farah . 5577 said...

oh sgt best hr ni dpt bloghopp.. rindu ur blog, nak bc sebyk mana yg boleh..

cantik ur fren(the bride) and like the dress n overall attire. cantik!
i'm sure urs nnti pun akan best n grand mcm ni. :D
ps: order kek from my mom okeh? hihi.