Friday, December 10, 2010

Home Sweet Town


I'm down with a cold and a flu since yesterday. Thus, decided to take a leave and headed to the nearest panel doctor for the medicines and a piece of MC sheet. Still have this runny nose and my head feels so heavy I can just shut my eyes like right now.

So, when my brother told me that he's been hired by heed for the berinai session in Melaka today (my brother is a photographer by profession btw), we packed and straight went to my home sweet town. I brought back Calvin with me (didn't have the guts to leave him all alone at home). He was so annoying, making this 'manja-meow-sound' desperately wants me to take him out of the cage. But, thinking that I'm pretty sick and the oh-new-leather-car-seats stops me from doing it. But he was asleep 15 minutes later because of the cold air-conditioner..


By the way, it's Lula's very first birthday today! Despite the cold and flu, I'm so grateful to see this beautiful face of Lula. Alan's sister put up this picture of Lula on face-book, and I just want to hold and kiss her right away (nasib baik I demam!). Ain't she's the sweetest baby on earth?


Happy 1st birthday Lula darling!


Mummy Aida and daddy Lan will see you next weekend for your 1st birthday bash okay? We'll get you a nice toy for you to play with, erm maybe a bigger duck that you love to play while taking your bath :) xoxo.

Okay, this is so random! I secretly asked Alan (probably more than 3 times now) if I can get a little daughter that is as sweet and beautiful as Lula. Haha! I know how pathetic I am wanting a baby that is a copy of Lula. But boy, a baby that is as sweet as her, siapa tak nak? You know what Alan said to me? "I'm sure you'll get what you've wished for, but don't be sad if your daughter is a bit 'sepet' like her father". Haha! He likes to make me smile :)

In dire need to get better very soon. InsyaAllah..

10 comments:

zailamohamad said...

alahai chomelnyaa, alah mata u pon sepet what;)

reena said...

Lula dah big girl! So cuteeeee! P/S: Heed is a gorgeous bride kann?

Hanafedora said...

OMD dh besar dh lula ni...eh bukan heed dh kawin ke? Ada berinai lagi..makcik tu kawan bukan main grand...

yaNa MaLeK said...

she is sooo cute little lula...agreed with reena, heed is a gorgeous bride:)

Aida Narina said...

zaila: hehe, yes she's so chomell. mine were big when i was born :D tapi bila dah besar, makin kecil pula :)

Aida Narina said...

reena: yeay untie reena, lula is a big girl now, and so cute :D when is auntie reena's turn to get a baby so cute like me? *wink*wink*

indeed, heed's dresses and dais are amazing! i love the patch lace dress made by kirana. tak jemu tengok :D

Aida Narina said...

hana: yes, it has been a year, little lula is not that little anymore :D btw, heed's berinai session was held in melaka, it's like a custom to have this berinai session after the solemnization hana. but i love the this session as you'll be able to change clothes and parade just to your family members. hehe..

Aida Narina said...

yana: she is right? with a pair of beautiful eyes. and yes, heed's dresses are for people to adore! people like me, hehe.

ajjah said...

owh cutenyaaaa Lulaa

CiKaYu said...

lula so adorable....geramnye