Monday, November 29, 2010

Tora Datang Lagi


I have a last-minute announcement to say to everyone. I know how much my readers love shopping especially on
handbags (the designer ones). My blog stats showed a fair amount of readers kept on visiting my handbag entries (thank you ladies). And the most visited is this one (who can resist a nice Chanel right?) :D.

From what I've heard from Kak Nana's
blog, the boutiques in UK will increase the price for the Chanel Jumbo and Maxi for at least 200pounds! Hurm, lucky you miss N, you got yourself a jumbo at a very good price :)


So, to cut the story short, a friend of mine is going to the country,
United King-dom early next week and will be back by the 19th Dec. She's willing to accept orders on handbags (or any accessories) purchase. Thus, I would love to stretch my help to you, my lovely readers! If you have anything that you've been eyeing for these few days, weeks, months even years, just shout it out to me at: aida.ghaffar(at)gmail(dot)com for prices, sizes or even ideas on what to get! Seriously! :)



Plus, in a few days, I will put up a post to sell the Limited Edition Longchamp Le Pliage Eiffel Tower (which I'm sure it's already out of stock everywhere!) which I got from a recent trip to Paris and a few designer as well as high-street handbags. So, watch out for this space and yeah, email me before this Thursday, 2nd December to order! (click here and here for the previous orders)



p/s: Want to escape from the Y.E.S.? Just get a nice handbag rather than spending on clothes you'll end piling em up in your closet..hehe..

10 comments:

l y n n a s h a a r i said...

aida.i curik picta u sekeping..hehe.mtk dtg jenguk belog i keyh ;)

Anonymous said...

nk tanya brapa rm Chanel PST ye skg ni? then boleh list kan price utk chanel 2.55.. maxi/jambo
list kan dlm rm ya. tq!

Aida Narina said...

lynna: no worries dear. hehe :)

anon: dear, kindly email me for the quotes yea. thank u! :)

CiKaYu said...

aida....ur post ni buat i meroyan je..uhuhu nk cari wallet, chanel camellia embossed zipped...

Aida Narina said...

cikayu: aww, boleh2 email i kay :)

Anonymous said...

reply mail ya.

Anonymous said...

aida, handbags je ke buleh tolong bli? wat about clothes?:P

KaNdRyXx gLaMaZoNs said...

UiKs!
SaLaM SiNgGaH...
HuRm...
SaNGat TerUjA BiLa DaPaT TaHu u NaK JuaL LoNGcHaMp LiMiTeD eDiTiOn TuE.
BoLeH TaHu TaK BeRaPa HaRga DiA?
i MeMang CaRi TaPi x JuMPa T_T.
SaiZ DiA SeSuAi TaK KaLaU LeLaKi PaKai?

Mrs Imran said...

bestnyer longchamp tu, bila nk jual? tanya jer tatau la nk beli ker tak.hihi.

misz beauty said...

i got one of them... masa beli tu memang the SA tot me tinggal 2 je lagi this LE longchamp... so i da beli 1 tinggal lagi 1 maybe da abis... at Pavi..;-)