Monday, August 30, 2010

Eid And Responsibilities


Eid is approaching, and is nearly here!! MasyaAllah. Time flies so fast right? Another 10 days to Eid, I have already in my 5th week working with 'the company', and almost 6 weeks being apart from Alan. Sobs. Sedih, but at the same time enjoyed the time being apart from him. We tend to missed each other's company after not talking on the phone for over 3-4 days! Haha, yes. I was so busy lately catching up with everything, felt tired whenever I arrived home from work and will tend not to enjoy talking with him on the phone. And whenever he's all excited to have a coversation with me during the night, I'm all ready to go to bed and don't want to be disturbed. I know, I'm bad! Huhu. But, when it's the right time to chat, we could chat like we used to during the early stage of our lovey-dovey relationship. All excited and dreading to share everything exciting for that couple of days :) Tehee..

My Eid leave has already been approved by 'the company' - 3 days in total. That means I'll be away for Eid to my hometown in Melaka from Friday the 10th Sept (first day of Eid) till Thursday the 16th Sept (7th day of Eid). 7 days it is :) Alhamdulillah, my very first Eid as a working woman (hehe) with 7 days of Eid leave! I should be thankful for that :) Some might just get 1,2 or 3 days to be with their beloved family members, and I got more than enough days to end up being bored to death, stuffing myself with food and kuih semprit :p


On another note, I have managed to get my Zakat sorted and paid on my own. Syukur :) Maybe the amount is little, but I'm now capable of doing it myself. Less burden for mum (not just because of the $$, but importantly the responsibility for her to do it for me) :). Thanks ma! By the way, have you managed yours? Go ahead and visit the nearest booth :)


Thanks Mr Photographer :p


By the way, it's the official 53rd Independence Day today for Malaysia. I know some of you will be going to Bukit Jalil Stadium and others might just stay at home, watching TV, relaxing and whatnot. I know I'm in the latter group hehe. Planning to do some house chores, cooking for berbuka (I belum memasak lagi untuk adik and cousin yang tinggal sama-sama dengan I) and update blog about my trip to Paris and Amsterdam which I've been wanting to do since 4 weeks ago. InsyaAllah :)

Salam ladies :)


9 comments:

Ratu said...

salam... selamat hari merdeka! :-)))

Suzie said...

zakat my hubby yg bayarkan..hehe..but yeah masa bujang dulu n dah kerja i just give the money to abah,so abah tolong byr on behalf of me :)
alhamdulillah dgn zakat ni insyaAllah dpt bantu org2 susah.amin.

abrablog said...

yap. Zakat. Cool. You are paying your zakat. Not many girls do that todays.

Aida Narina said...

Ratu: Selamat hari merdeka ratu. Semoga kita akan bebas dari apa2 jenis penjajahan :)

Aida Narina said...

Suzie: betul kan, duit RM7 or apa2 nilai pun, akan bantu juga orang2 yang kurang mampu dinegara kita kan. at least mereka akan bebas dari kemisikinan, makan pun cukup. kalau ada duit lebih sikit, kita terus sedekah beri kat rumah2 yang memerlukan. tak perlu rumah anak yatim je, maybe orang kat kawasan mana2 :) syukur kita sentiasa diingatkan oleh keluarga kan :)

Aida Narina said...

abrablog: part of the responsibilities that many people tend to forget :)alhamdulillah..

DaZzlingLilLy said...

aida...u r so lucky..dapat cuti lama wpun baru start keja...syukur boleh beraya lama2 kt kg..mesti bestkan..wahhh so sweet kan dapat sembang2 dgn ur bf mcm baru couple jer..

mJ said...

welcome to the working world...wah dah jadi engineer ye...dulu masa akak start je kerja terus bayar zakat sendiri rasa syukur sgt2

cru314ngel said...

u and alan sgt sweet couple...
doakan smoga kekal ke syurga..amin...
lamanyyeee cuti raya..bertuah...rezeki u..nnt free update cepat2 on ur trip..tak sabar -nak baca..i tend to look see look see apa yang u dah update..hehehehe