Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sail Away, Sail Safely


Yesterday and today was kind of hectic a bit. I finished packing all my stuffs into the boxes and did all the labelling up until 5 in the morning. Had 2 hours sleep and then rushed to a friend's house to send all the boxes so that it can be arranged into the container. I was the last person to arrive at the scene since I didn't do all the lifting. All I need to do is to wait at my house so that the guys can come and pick up the boxes for me. Thankfully the guys have helped a lot and Alan was there too :).




This was before....
Labelled boxes and cramped room..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and after...
A bit of a mess and emptiness..:(




So long dear container! Please sail home safely and make sure you take good care of my shoesssss, bagssssss, clothesssssss and all the memories I'm bringing home :)




p/s: Okay, now I can feel the sadness of leaving... Gotta go out and have fun and cheer up! :)
p/s/s: Will revert back to the emails very shortly :) :)


6 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Hi! Welcome home soon...and I hope all will be as planned and you will arrive safely in KL. Hope we could meet up once you are in KL.

Cheers
yuzz

Aida Narina said...

hye yuzz :) thanks for the wish! InsyaAllah, I hope so..Yes, we should meet up! Keep in touch..:)

S.u.F.e.E said...

hi aida,

hehe.. the empty space left utk ape yer... is it 3 or 5 series :)))) or A B C class.. *wink*

sorry yer, kepo plak akak ni..nyway welcome home dear

Aida Narina said...

sufee: hehehe, untuk 3 or 5 series or even ABC class kene kontena lagi satu kak. dah alang2 boleh bawak balik, kene bawak dua sekaligus :p hehehe..gurau je! :p adeeeee, InsyaAllah bulan 9 nanti baru ship :)

Suzie said...

rasa mcm sekejap tak 4 n 1/2 year tu??yeah sure byk memories kat sana....

Nana said...

OOooOO fuyooo ada beli kereta gaks?? ooo gempaq2!!! we all aje yang tak nak bawak balik kereta .. sigh! banyak orang kata rugi! hehehe .. I rather bawak balik chanel than a merc! ahahahahahah gila tak gila!

banyak jugak barang you? hehehe you ambik 20 footer or 40 footer tu?