Thursday, July 08, 2010

Packing, Shopping And Whatnot


Ehem, I just couldn't believe that I'm going back for good in less than 3 weeks! I've called mum the other day saying that I have already sent the request for a flight ticket around end July from MAR*A. Mum already requested 2 days leave to pick me up at the airport and to spend time with me. Ada siapa-siapa nak sambut kepulangan I juga? (Macam dah 5 tahun tak balik je!). InsyaAllah, on the day I arrive in KL, I'll be heading straight to my 'new' rented house in Shah Alam where I'll be living with my bro and one cousin. I need to see the house and what/how is it like. Maybe do some house clearing, and set up the room as nice as possible to live in. Nasib baik both my bro and cousin will let me have the Master bedroom so that I can have the bathroom all by myself :).


By the way, I have packed almost all of my stuffs for our upcoming shipment to Malaysia using the 20ft container shared among the 11 of us. 7 big boxes and 3 medium boxes for all the 4 and 1/2 years living in the UK. Yes, the big boxes are actually really BIG. Even 2 guys are needed to carry one. Throughout the entire process of packing and sorting out stuffs, it was more of an excitement rather than sadness. Excitement of what future might hold for me. And glad that it was all over now. Perasaan nak tinggalkan UK? Hurm, susah sikit nak describe sebab maybe belum lagi berada di Malaysia and rasakan kerinduan duduk di UK. Nantilah, bila datang perasaan tu, seharusnya emosi di blog sendiri :p


This will be a random post. Just the bits and pieces of what I've been doing for the past couple of days. Summer sale is everywhere, but I just simply don't have anything else to buy (from the what-I-need list). Erm, I actually need 2 or 3 work trousers and shirts. That's it....



But I got these instead - brooches from Accessorize, plain white long tee from H&M, a simple yet comfortable wedges from Clarks, Clinique Superfit liquid foundation and concealer for my daily hot and sweaty dose in Malaysia :)




Also got a pair of lace-front peep-toe ankle boots which I've been eyeing for quite sometime which is also comfortable which is also not necessary which is also a waste of money (?). Dah keluar duit, lepas tu mengeluh sendiri ke :p

Work trousers and shirts? None....Tak payah pergi kerja lah nampaknya :p




And since I have a lot of time on my hands, I've also tried a few ways to wear the pashmina/oblong scarves to suit my face. This one work well for my face, don't u think? :p



Alan thinks I've lost a little bit of my cheeks and left with a strong jawline.
And me likeyyyy :p



Sangat sesuai untuk simple work outfit and a chillex day out :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I tiru sini je :p





21 comments:

Wan said...

babe, bila u pakai tudung cam tuh, muka u tetiba ada iras alan,esp the first pic tuh! hehehe :)

btw all the best for your future!
(i'm your silent reader, baru terasa nak menonjolkan diri!hehehe)

Aida Narina said...

wan: hehe, i actually have received quite a lot of the same comments abt it :p thanks u :) minta-minta anak I tak dapat kening lebat macam ayahnya! hahaa..

Hanafedora said...

OMG!!!! Alan gile muka sama serupa sebiji pelandok mmg sama gile..Ok over plak.. Hehe

anyway! u free anytime soon? Have to see u for the extra barang and the money :) contact me through phone okay.I'm in South Kensington everyday. Looking forward. kiss

yaNa MaLeK said...

ye btol2 i pon dah lame nak cakap cmtu..muke u ade iras Alan..org kate jodoh panjang..hehhe aminnn :D

babe nak tny how bout the brushes tu?

mamamarissa said...

cantik, i like...alan is right, pipi u nampak kurus...welcome home dear :)

fizamior said...

u look soooo gorjes!!!!!!! sgt cantik & sesuai!!!!! me also likey... hikhik.....

DaZzlingLilLy said...

cantik u pakai oblong scarf tu..sesuai dgn bentuk muka u..ur skin pun cantik aida,putih bersih jer..

reena said...

Bila u pakai tudung camtu, muka u jadi cam that girl in Stylecovered pun ada. Hehe.

Oh welcome back to Malaysia!

P/S: Nice boots!

Farah . 5577 said...

wow someone is coming back soon..! :D mesti excited plus sedih kan, anyways kalau u dh sampai i nak invite u 2 my kids bday party on the 31st..

looking good dear! cantik u pakai style tu, totally agree with alan. yupp u do look a lot like alan.. kalau i pakai camtu ya ampun mesti muka cam pinggan.. hehe

waNny said...

aida .. the way u pakai skarf mcm tu buat nampak sangat tajam dagu u .. betul kata reena.. mcm stylecovered nye budak tu pun ada. i waktu tgk video cam konfius. hehehehehhe

and yes .. u ngan Alan mmg ada iras :) heheheheheh .. i realized time tgk pic u kt wimbledon nye post :D

ayuali said...

nice blog..anda cantik & suker bergaya..sudi2 lah juga jadi follwer saya http://sureanggun.blogspot.com
makeup artist & wedding planner

Aida Narina said...

hanafedora: haha, hana memang suka over sikit :p hanaaaa, nak jumpaaaa!! will contact u very sooonnn :p

Aida Narina said...

yana: thanks yana, hopefully cepat lah alan masuk line, hahaa! abt the brushes, nanti I msg u kat facebook tau tau? :)

Aida Narina said...

mamarissa: thanks dear! tuhlah, maybe sebab penat kemas barang or maybe style tudung tu enhance shape dagu i. :p

Aida Narina said...

fizamior: u likey, me likey too :p thanks fiza. cuma i perlu cari yang pashmina nipis sikit untuk guna kat malaysia..:)

Aida Narina said...

dazzlinglilly: thanks dearieee :) aaa, jangan terpedaya! i banyak small spots yang merah2 tu, and that's when the clinique foundation work wonders. thanks clinique, heheee..

Aida Narina said...

reena: aaa, ini lagi i suka reena! hana from stylecovered tu is so cute. but i must admit that she have smaller face that mine. even though without thick make-up, she beautiful kan? :)

Aida Narina said...

farah: aaaaa, i suka birthday party ni! esp masa the kids tiup candles, i pula yang excited~! :p I sampai malaysia around 28th, nanti I check takut I tak ada driver pula that day :) thanks for the invite dear.. and thanks for the compliment too :p

Aida Narina said...

wanny: hehee, i suka dagu tajam, yes! hahhaa..now i'm sure that rather than go for a diet (to slim down my pipi), i'd be better to pick a suitable fashion style. and the technique of shading too - bronzer helped a lot! :)

Moose said...

back in germany, those Moroccan girls are always spotted wearing this kind of style.

so we called it tudung ala moroccan! haha

Aida Narina said...

Moose: yesss, i pun selalu jumpa. it's kind of different from orang2 arab pakai kan? hehhee..:)