Thursday, July 22, 2010

20th July: Definition of Perfect


In 1 and a half hour I will be heading to the London Luton Airport to take a flight to Amsterdam. Yup, to Amsterdam and then to Paris. Both are not fancy places to visit (plus I've been to Paris before), but surely an experience that I'll cherish for the rest of my life :). Thanks to alan for the fully sponsored short trip slash graduation gift, love you to bits :p. When it's your turn in January, you'll get to pick the place(s) :)


Alhamdulillah, I'm officially an engineer (I'm smiling right now) :p. Sounds weird and it felt like a dream (someone please pinch me)! Probably it's nothing much compared to other qualifications like PHD or medicine, but I'm just overwhelmed with everything. With the robe, the award, the certificate and don't get me started with the results..hehee..The ceremony was held yesterday at my University and to those who don't know, I'm now one of the University of Southampton graduates 2010. :) I couldn't sleep on the night before the big day thinking that what will it be like walking down the red carpets (in heels), shaking pro-chancellor's hands, receive my award and to keep on smiling while everybody looking at me walking down the memory lane or me on the big screen. It was all vague, then until I managed to experienced it myself..

How it felt like to end the rocky road? Overwhelmed, jumping joys, and many more. Happy big time. Even Alan told me that I couldn't stop smiling (like sengih kerang busuk) till the time I returned my graduation robe..I felt like I'm on ecstasy (even I don't what it feels like taking ecstasy). My hands are all sweaty and my pulses kept beating like kerazyyy!


As soon as 'they' put the robe one me, it felt good. Like it was meant to be. And I smiled till my face felt a bit tight, then I loosen it up a bit then smile again :) :)


My mum and family didn't made it to my 'big' day. They actually been wanting to come to UK during winter. But the fact that my graduation is during the summer, I was more than happy to let them come later in January for Alan's graduation. And yes, I'll be joining them too :).


Here are some of the pictures that I would be happy to share with the readers. Thanks for those who did wished me yesterday. You guys are so generous and I feel L.O.V.E.D :p



Lilac :)



Us..



Waiting to get my graduation tickets for the guests.
And in my case, just one guest - Alan :)



The ceremony hall - Turner Sims, University of Southampton



On the big screen. Can you see me smiling? :p




PERFECTO..




With a few friends.. :)




Classmates - Haroun and Hilal u both are the best :)




Trying out sunglasses...



Terbang.....




Baling....




Look for my name :) Heheee..



That's all I guess. Have a good day ladies and guys :) I know I will (in Amsterdam, the Netherlands) :p Till then...Tata.....


27 comments:

reena said...

Congrats Aida!

Wah dah jadi engineer. Hehe. Fuhh nama 1st skali tu! :p

P/S: Love your makeup!

ween said...

kak aida, big congratulation on ur graduation :)

naimatulrais said...

I know how you feel beb. insya allah i nak further lagi. Best tau kalo graduation day. rasa mcm hari yang sungguh bahagia besides ur wedding day. ha3 congratulaitons.... so welcome to working life! make lots of $$$$.

bspotgurl said...

Tahniah babe!
U r the best

nuraitul said...

congratulation..keep it up girl..make ur family proud.. :)

okinokiyo said...

besnye nama first lagi.. :) congrats dear

Its Me! said...

hi aida, first time nak leave comment kat sini. Oh so touching, tengok org graduate (with flying colors?) heheh..all the best for the future dgn org sebalah tuuu.. :)

earnie

swit@kon said...

congrats!
and welcome to the challenging world - kerja :)

Mrs. Kown said...

sile beli FM amsterdam banyak sikit, i nak beli satu. =P

DaZzlingLilLy said...

congratulations aida...

nickila said...

congratulations aida!

Blossom inch said...

Congrats babe! and enjoy your holiday in Paris, Amsterdam and whatnot...take care and see you soon.

Hugs
yuzz

CiKaYu said...

congrats aida...untung nama start 'A'...

bitsANDpieces said...

congrats congrats congrats!!!!

n.a.j said...

congrats!!

kak ijan said...

Salam Aida.

Congratulations from Kak Ijan & Family... wah seronoknya dah grad kan... love all the pictures especially with your lovely smiling face :)

Tahniah once again. Have a great time in Amsterdam and paris :)

Yummy Mummy said...

Hi Aida, huge congrats girl! The world is your oyster, enjoy your holiday!

ileena said...

aida!congratulations engineer!!:)

Leeds Al-Malique said...

Congrats Aida! :)

Have fun kat Amsterdam & Paris..

a.T.i.e.Q.a said...

congrats Aida!

haha..tak payah cari nama, terang2 dah kat situ!!

Mrs. Kown said...

eyh, saya nampak skulmate saya di gambar itu. kak puyah and alin. (safura + wan hazlin) =P

Anonymous said...

I know, am late... but better late than never kan? :)
so, congrats Aida! dah jadi engineer dah skang ni.
amboiii nama 1st skali tu... that's the advantage kalau nama start ngan A kan...
congrats, again




~coffeeaddicts~

miralatiff said...

Aida..Congratulations! Finally kan? I am so happy for you dear!

The Queen Bee said...

congratz aida!!

Nana said...

Congrads Aida!!!! OoooOO seronoknye dah Grad! bila lah my turn ni!!! uuwaaa!!!

Suzie said...

tahniah...seronoknyaaaaa :)

sweet maniac said...

congratulations dear !:)