Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Maybe, Just Maybe


I felt a bit weird when looking at my blog header with me wearing the winter cap while the weather is freaking hot nowadays :p. Maybe I should change it to a new one, but which picture should I use? I haven't had my many pictures taken nowadays. Because me and Alan have always spent our time at home with friends or went to the mall getting stuff for others. Boring kan hidup I? I just can't wait to do more interesting stuffs when I'm home (but surely will be missing Alan). Hiks :p


By the way, we decided to take a stroll to Wimbledon last weekend. Yes, the Wimbledon where the tennis championship is held. Alan took a day off from watching the football (Thank God!)..

We started the day with Nasi Lemak ayam and nasi campur plus teh tarik at around 11am at the Malaysian Hall Canteen at Bayswater. The thing about this canteen is that it offers variety of Malaysia food at a reasonable price (considering that you are in the central London). Malaysian people kept on visiting the canteen over and over again for the delicious food. And guess what, only Malaysians are allowed to dine in there - or any 'mat salleh' accompanied by Malaysian people :). Felt like home! Hhehee..

I actually wore a black sleeveless maxi-dress (with an inner and leggings) and felt a little bit warmer inside! Ingatkan it was fine to layer my clothes..Feeling a bit uncomfortable, straight I went to H&M (my all-time favourite shop!), and puffff - for 20pounds, I got this oversized t-shirt and a grey jegging. At last, felt much better inside and out! (Tau2 je lah kan, bila panas terus rasa nak meletup) :p


Thanks to H&M - Nasib tengah sale :p




While waiting for the tube. Mind Alan's steamy eyes. He likes that! :p



The journey from Bayswater to Wimbledon using the tube took us about 15minutes. Took the District line (coloured green on the tube map) from Earl's court station to the nearest stop from the Wimbledon grounds which is the Southfields Underground station (not the Wimbledon! Nanti terlajak) :p Then we walked for about 15minutes and arrived with a big shocked on our face...



The queue to get just 2 tickets to sit on the Henman Hill could take us about 5 hours!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Henman Hill tu pula kat mana?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Big screen on the Henman Hill.


Dah siap dengan all the Doritos, Pastries, mineral water, juice and segala makanan dahhhh. Ingatkan dapat lah tengok Nadal on the big screen. Walaupun not in person, tapi dapat lah rasa aura-auranya kan, hahha! With sad faces, off we walked home... 5 hours is too much for us to handle, plus it's much better to watch the game at home rather than standing for long hours to get the tickets..


Maybe it's just not our luck! :) Maybe, just maybe..


4 comments:

yaNa MaLeK said...

ouchhh so sad la dear..u dah queue ke? but i think it must be stated that u'll gonna get a new outfit la kan and spending time with ur precious ones instead of watching Nadal:P

i love the oversized t-shirt and that grey jegging...really suits u well..i've been looking for jegging kt sini but couldn't find one yg cntik..yg jumpe legging je..nak tgk what's the difference..

Farah . 5577 said...

wow 5hrs... kesian u guys..

aah, the oversized tshirt n legging looks good on u.. great last minute thinking..

wanna change to ur header?

reena said...

Arghhhhhh frust Federer kalah :((((

Meen said...

lerr..my other half baru tanya Wimbeldon tu kt mana kt London..I pon mana tau..nasib you siap bagitau line mana tube..next time bley pi..takpa babe..insy rezeki nxt time..