Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weather And The Summer Blues


The weather was so unpredictable today. In the morning it was sunny, suddenly it was freakishly cold and cloudy, and right now it is sunny again! Whatever the weather is, I felt like sleeping all the way since morning. Tak rasa nak study pun.. Jahat dan nakal I harini!

Disebabkan tak nak buang masa, I did my groceries shopping today, all alone. I always get my groceries at one and only favourite shop, ASDAItalic. Other than it offers the most unbeatable prices, there are variety of fresh and frozen food than most of other shops. Being a student with a tight budget (and rather spend the extra cash that I save on other things), I hunt for bargains :). The next best shop could be Tesco or Sainsbury I guess (that's where I accompanied Alan to do his groceries shopping in London). Apparently there are not many ASDA over there :p

I also kill the time wandering around other shops. Really love this season white and gold accessories from Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Accessorize and H&M. I bought myself 1 necklace with bird cage pendant from Topshop (so cute!), 2 peacock hairbands (from Accessorize and Topshop), and 2 rings from H&M. I almost bought another necklace with rocky horse pendant. Ahhhh so cute! I just can resist cute things! :p I'm thinking of wearing the necklace and white ring with a simple plain cream t-shirt over lacey cardigan that I bought from Topshop last week :)



All with 10% student discounts


By the way, I think the pre-summer sale has just started. But still not too 'hot' just like the weather. I just can wait to get it over with exams which will start in 2 weeks time and just enjoy the hot sunny weather. But at the same time a bit sad that this will my very last summer. Hell yeah, summer all year round in Malaysia just can't beat any other hot weather! :)

11 comments:

reena said...

Aaaaaa! So cute semua! I pun lately into accessories, don't know why. Tapi more into brooches la.

eynda said...

Rajin Aida shopping aksesori :-)

bspotgurl said...

Ohh thats lovely!!!

Aida Narina said...

reena: sekarang banyak yang cantik2 kan? Brooches u pun cantekk :)

Aida Narina said...

Eynda: Bila datang mood, mesti rasa nak beli jeee :p hihiii..

Aida Narina said...

bspotgurl: thanks..:)

miralatiff said...

Aida..bird cage pendant tu so cute..kalo pakai dengan white collar kemeja mesti cantik...dekat sane kalo ade student card mmg akan dpt 10% discount for all items ker?

BTW, mira almost forgot about our Longchamp deal..nanti mira bank in kan eh!

brid3ofkayangan said...

dear Aida...lawa ur chunky ring...jeles2...necklace pun lawa...hairband so cuteee....! syoknya dok sana...~

Aida Narina said...

mira: I'm thinking of the same thing too! Pakai white shirt and keep it simple kan? About Longchamp tu nanti mira email aida again lah, maybe boleh kirim my aunty yang nak datang UK this end may :)

Aida Narina said...

brideofkayangan: hehhe, got it for RM15 only at H&M. Unfortunately i need to alter it a bit sebab longgar (wpon size s). huhuu :0

Ami said...

cantek!especially the hairbands :)
all the best with the exams babe!