Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Turning A New Page In Life


When I was just a little girl (probably around 6-7 years old), I dreamed to be a stewardess. What a sweet little angan-angan kan? Hehee..All I knew that, I wanted to be a one hot stewardess. But even if I'm keen on becoming one, I'll not qualified due to the height and weight, hahahaa. Gelakkkk =)

Just as I turned 10, I decided that I wanted to be a doctor. Back then when I'm just a naive little girl, I've been influenced by most of my friends who wanted to be a doctor. We always have this assumptions that Doctors are the only successful people which are paid with lotsa money. So I figured, why not? Doctor it is!

As time passes by and life just couldn't be any happier and better, I figured I'm not into finding what I wanted to be. Instead, I experienced and tried out new things that I don't mostly favour or not willing to do so. I just go with the flow and opened myself to every opportunities that came along the way. That's when I've been offered to go to UK if I pass IB (International Baccalaureate - equivalent to A-level) right after I finished SPM. Owh how challenging that time has been! It was as challenging as my childhood life with no father-figure all the way since I'm 6, mum living a hard life trying to raise me and my brother to be a good person and such. So, it's not even a bigger deal for me to face the situation..

When people asked me, why then Mechanical Engineering? Why not......(?)...... I've always felt that was not a tricky question. Instead I said that I was born to survive (praise to God). Not just to be an engineer in particular, but to be a better person, a good daughter, lovable sister and friend. So, even though Mechanical Engineering could be the last thing on my mind at that time, I believe it could be useful the other way round..

Alhamdulillah, I think what comes around goes around. All of the hard times of tears and difficulties worth million times better now. Syukur ya-Allah..Even though I'm not yet a qualified Mechanical Engineer (sebab belum grad), but I've been officially offered a job(s) from the interviews I've attended during the last Career Fair in London...Owh, what a big turnover, and the fact that I'll no longer be a student buat I jadi cuak! InsyaAllah kalau ada masa terluang kita boleh cerita lagi :)



And as for now, I can't wait to be home and culik budak ini
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's Lula ladies! :)
Isn't she's getting chubbier than the last time I saw her?




Oloooo comel dah botak. Tengok kaki tangan lipat2 macam aunty aida masa kecik :p




Owh ni paling tak tahan cute tiap-tiap hari I tengok. Si pipi labuh :)




Lula dah pandai memegang, alahai kiut!




Smile to aunty Aida, owh hati cair!


24 comments:

notti netti said...

wah! sangat labuh itu pipi dia....sangat terkesima.....aduuuh!

fizamior said...

lula cutie pie!!!! gewam! gewam! labuh giler pipi dia... nak cubit cikit... ekekekeke....

darling, ur sooooooooooo cute la time baby dulu2 tuh.... whoaaaaa.... patutla sekarang pun tetap maintain cute gitew... heeeeee.... :D

iena said...

ala comei nyer... lama tak der baby nih

cik jijah said...

awwww.. adorable baby!!

mamamarissa said...

alahai, cutenya u dear :)

Shaera Abdul Mubin said...

Well, congrats aida :)

DaZzlingLilLy said...

lula semakin comel....

5577 said...

so cute.. gerams!
anyways all the best dear, for your futureundertakings.. wishing u every success!
u're one tough cookie.. tabik spring!

Ami said...

comelnya Lula,dah chubby sgt!and congrats aida!tapi make sure you spend as much time as possible dgn family before start kerja nanti tau.dah kerja susah nak cuti.all the best!i pon rindu nak keje balik,tapi sekarang boleh la ckp,ade baby nanti ntah2 tak nak keje pulak dah hehe.

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

halloo,,blogwalking...so cute

Aida Narina said...

notti netti: pipi nya buat orang tak boleh tidur malam :p

Aida Narina said...

fiza: i know i'm cute! hahahaa..perasan. sampai sekarang kiut lagi tauu :p dah 3month since i last hold lula, mesti dia dah beratttttt :p

Aida Narina said...

iena: make one now iena :)

Aida Narina said...

cik jijah: awal2 i dah chop nak baby muke cute cam lula (wpon belum kawen!) :p

Hanafedora said...

babe.I know how excited you are.hik hik hik. I'll be missing you nnti u dh pulang and I'm sure you'll be happy like the others :)

bspotgurl said...

fuyyooo sangat gemuk..comel giler babe

Aida Narina said...

mamamarissa, dazzlinglily: kiut rasa nak picit je :p

Aida Narina said...

shaera, 5577: thanks dear! tried to be tough, tapi sometimes kalah juga dengan emosi :p but life's just getting better alhamdulillah :)

Aida Narina said...

ami: lula is so cute kan? i'm sure ur little one pun cute macam mummmy nya. thanks ami, hopefully i tak akan start kerja terus lepas balik lah. kalau start awal, i'll try to balik awal. betul juga kata u, nanti tak sempat rehat..

Aida Narina said...

Dorothy: hello there :)

Aida Narina said...

bspotgurl: :p chubby lah..

Liyana said...

Congratulations on your job offer. Selamat jadi wanita berkerjaya :)

Ms. Omey said...

good luck for the beginning of ur new chapter in life :)

CiKaYu said...

pipi yang labuh boleh buat hati gundah gulana kan....good luck for your new career aida..