Friday, March 12, 2010

Aktiviti Malam Minggu Hilang Boring


While I'm writing this entry, I was disturbed (
in a good way) by the cheering of a few friends (that includes Alan's very little voice!). The All-England badminton is now on air, and yeah its Malaysia's very own Men's Double vs Denmark. I remembered it was last year the last time I've watched Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan for the Men's Single Final on TV .It was the most exciting game, and no other games could beat the excitement . Don't you just love to watch other people struggling in a battle for victory while you just sat on the comfy sofa and make comments? :p

And as I'm done with the first para just now, game pun habis. Malaysia kalah, but it was a good game. The pair did not seems to show the best chemistry. Tak apa lah, maybe next double ada harapan? In about 1 hour baru lah turn our very own
Datuk Lee Chong Wei, so mesti lagi hangat dan hebat. I can see most of the Malaysians on the TV just now, so they should make an effort to support Datuk Lee then.

Plan nya nak lari kejap to
Birmingham tengok All-England, tung-tung minyak kereta kawan. Masing-masing kan sekarang dah beli kereta, so senang nak lari sana-sini. Tapi kerja banyak gila sampai tak ada langsung masa terluang. Tak payah la I letak timetable nak tunjuk kat semua yang I busy, tapi memang busy lah. This coming Monday I akan hantar one of the final group reports I'm working on since November follow up by the viva session on Thursday. So, kurang satu beban yang besar. Another group project report is due in 5 weeks time plus a viva a week after that. That will left me with 2 short weeks to study for my final exams. By early June, bubbye lah Uni :p

Sorry for the short entry and till next time :)


6 comments:

fizamior said...

hopefully kita blh menang all england through datuk...


good luck for u dear.. on ur assignment yg BYK giler tuh... must be very hectic ya!

Aida Narina said...

fiza: betul!! harini semi-final, and i akan ready depan tv untuk itu hehehe :p thanks fiza :)

zailamohamad said...

Aida, i like your new header, nampak sweet & fresh!!!

Aida Narina said...

zaila: thanks dear :) That's one of the things i would like to blog about bila dah free sikit :p

fizamior said...

bebeh... i tag u... pls collect the award at my blog kay... :D

Hayatul Akma @ Ima said...

aida.. this is a very random question.. u jual baju n post kat msia kan? how much do you charge for the postage? and guna royal mail ke?