Thursday, March 04, 2010

Advertisements :)


Hello ladies :)

p/s: Iklan kejap..from
Fashion Forward

I would like to announce that I am opening orders for
Dorothy Perkins UK now! The discounted items on Dorothy Perkins website are just irresistibly delicious, thus I want to share this opportunity with those living in Malaysia.




Just email me the link or state the name of the product &,
and I will shop for you! :)


Orders open till Friday, 5th March by midnight.




Don't wait up and browse the store now for more selections:
----DOROTHY PERKINS---



Plus, I will be updating This Is So Fashion tomorrow morning, Friday, 5th March at 8am sharp (yeah you heard me!) >.<

5 comments:

azizah said...

salam aida
saya azizah saya nak kirim beli 1) white snake crossbody bag yang berharga $1 2) jaket black mac $40.
ni email saya zaza9464@yahoo.co.uk

reena said...

Babe, 5 FEB?

Aida Narina said...

azizah: emailed you dear :p

Aida Narina said...

reena: aaa, tidak dah pening2 lalat :p thanks reena :)

minona amar navi said...

sgt2 beshhh!! dan sgt2 memingkan kepale >_<