Sunday, February 21, 2010

No Superhuman


Bila jiwa anda kacau, anda buat apa? >.<


Tangkap gambar diri sendiri!!! (kahkah, takde lah, tipu je!)


Me? I will listen to the song Superhuman by Chris Brown feat Keri Hilson over and over and over again! (Kalau dulu layan Mariah Carey, Hero). Kahkahkah.


I have this split feelings about going back in June for a cousin's wedding. To go back or not to go back? Buy the flight tickets, or not buy the ticket flights? Pening-pening! I realized that it has been awhile since we had a 'BIG' family gathering. The last time was during another cousin's wedding back in 2005 (ke 2006?). That was 5 years back and we were waiting for another big event (wedding to be exact) for us to get together. Furthermore, the time was just right - 19th June for nikah and 26th June for bertandang - as i will attend my 'very last' examination paper on 12th June. But the thing is, I will only have my graduation by the 15th July! Tak kan nak balik Malaysia just for 3 weeks, lepas tu balik UK semula for graduation then balik Malaysia semula for good? Flight tickets could cost me alot, RM2500 at least. *_*


It's actually a big deal for me to attend this family event. My brother will be the official photographer, cousin S will be the pengapit, cousin T will be the DJ (cool ey), auntie A has already bought the fabric with the official grey silver theme colour. Ahhhh, tension saya mendengarnye. And i'm stuck here in this country feeling left out :(. Hahaha, takde lah sedih sangat tak dapat organize apa-apa, tapi the fact that my cousins are my siblings, so bila one of your big brother nak kahwin, tak kan tak mau attend kan? >.~


Yes darlings, since my dear father passed away when i was 6 y.o., I took turns to live either with my grandmother (dad's side) or my mother. Susah okay decision itu. I lived with my grandma right after dad passed away (age 7 to 8 y.o.), then lived with my mum just before i enter MRSM (age 13). Making the right decisions to spend my Hari Raya or School holidays was the most terrible times for me. Mum would always went back to my step-dad's hometown, while i prefer to be at grandma's house since i have all my cousin during that particular seasons. The fact that my mother is my mother (if you know what i mean), i should have not picked others over her. But.....I did (and i felt terrible about it)! Sebab nya, despite the loss i had experienced, i felt that cousins are fun to be with. So, it's clear kan, how close I am with my cousins?


Tuhla, I've been thinking that, nothing could obstruct me from going back to Malaysia this June if I can make it happen! Betul tak? Caranya, I should find ways to fork out money for the super-expensive flight tickets by myself. Maybe I'll add more stuffs on Fashion Forward and This Is So Fashion? I can cut on food, and stick to the smart-price tags? Tak payah pergi my very final trip to Swiss for skiing this April? I don't think using my savings could solve the problem since i need it for our 'Mini S' project >.< Nampaknya i kene simpan dulu masalah ni dalam poket dan fikir lagi esok :(

16 comments:

hasmalizaLUVhasmiza said...

banyak tu duit nak pakai utk beli tiket.waaa..kesian u nak kena pk lagi esok.hehe..takpe,semoga dapat the best decision k!mana tahu nnt dapat durian runtuh ke,boleh balik mesia june & balik sana july tu.yay!

insyaAllah.....:D

Hayatul Akma @ Ima said...

Mini S? Seriously?? woowww.. am impressed!! ;p

apa2pun, if u feel the gathering sangat worth it, balik je la Aida ;p

reena said...

Hmm..Susah ni..

Along said...

susah memang susah, but i understand the feeling of making a decision especially when it comes between ur family and ur priorities.

whatever ur decision will be, i know it's for the best :')

on a different note, try listening to superhuman cover made by Andrew Garcia (one of the contestants in AI), ada dlm youtube.

you know just to cheer things up -- take care!

Farah said...

gud lak dear..harap2 dapatla attend wedding tu..semoga rezeki u mencurah2 masuk :D

Merah Baldu said...

klu nk jmpe sedara2 mst time ade kndri..have to think twice kan..blik for kendri and jmpe sedara or blik for good..ssh gak nk wt pilihan

zailamohamad said...

u go gurl, bagus tambah lagi koleksi TR tu sebab masa u buat massive sale haritu akak takde duit, tension hoccay;)

Aida Narina said...

hasmaliza: insyaAllah!! :) benda2 kecil camni memang susah kan nak decide. i memang nak balik, tapi halangan duit je, dah jadi macam mslh negara ;p

Aida Narina said...

hayatulakma: hahha, it was a hard decision juga akma. I'm torned between saving the money for other purposes sebab mcm2 nak guna bila balik Msia. tapi nanti kene beli kereta juga kan kat Msia. ;p Eyy, kereta kat sane pun murah kannn? Beli satu mini S jugak la :).

Aida Narina said...

reena: sangat susah :(. rasa macam duit akan mengalir macam sungai yang tak putus, hahaha ;p

Aida Narina said...

Along: Thanks along :) I really hope money will not be the issue. But the fact that this will be my only chance to stay and to save the money, I just can think rational. Huhuu. InsyaAllah, all i can do now is just wait and see if i have other options :)

Aida Narina said...

Farah: Thanks Farah :) I hope so too! :)

Aida Narina said...

Merah Baldu: Tuhla, kalau tak dapat join big family activities, rasa macam tak tak sedap hati. Masa nak balik for good dah dekat, tapi tak betul2 strategic je :p.

Aida Narina said...

zailamohamad: aaa, itu sudah semestinya!! :) stay tuned okay dear. i akan email if anything turn up :) *hugs*

fizamior said...

bebeh!!! u should go back dear!! dun miss it!!!rugi nnt...haha!!! takpe, duit blh cari... families are stick forever....
:D

Aida Narina said...

fizamior: I knowww. i wanna go back!! :( I just had enough of living here. The shopping was fun, the trips i had was good, but i need a break with the weather and food. True, families are for forever. I rindu dah nenek i :(