Monday, February 01, 2010

Adapting New House And New Semester


I woke up feeling energetic and full of spirit this morning. The feeling was like macam nak put on running shoes and go for a jog pun ada. Punya lah semangat nak ngadap lecturer on my very first day for the final semester. Weeee :)

Yup, that will be my very first aim in order to finish Uni this July - to start my day feeling energetic and great. I hope that could change the whole complicated learning process i'll go through until my very last day at University (early June). I could imagine myself running wild in 2-3 weeks time and on as one of the 'big' group projects is due before Easter Holiday which is 7 weeks from now. A good kick-start every single day could benefit me a lot, no?

I have a few things i want to try, today as a start. A few changes here and there which could benefit me in many ways. The truth is, it's hard to change yourself in a single day. So, i will give myself some time and share the whole stories after seeing the changes :).


Some of you might already knew that i have now moved into a new house and lucky me, i got the biggest room!! Alhamdulillah. How did we got to pick the room, is according to luck. Potong 3 kertas kecil with the name of the room and at random pick, wallah.... i got the the biggest and nicer looking room >_<. Settling in was actually the hardest part when moving. And being me, a careful, tidy and organized person, i carefully selected my stuffs when packing. Boxes all labelled, clothes folded nicely and all stuffs organized according to types. Chehhhh..

Ye-ye, tak tipu. Guess what, being someone with a lot of stuffs compared to other 3 friends, it took me only 1 day and 1 night to pack all the stuffs and less than 1 day unpacking while others took 3 days packing and unpacking! Tercungap-cungap depa kejar keretapi saya! Hihiii :)

So here goes, peek-a-boo of the latest 'look' of my room. I used the stuffs I've bought since 2005, so you can assume that baby pink was the hottest colour when you were 20 (at least to me) ;p Let me know what you think of it yea ladies. This are all that i can afford being a student with very tight budget. I'm imagining myself in a more relaxing-matured bedroom when i got to rent/own a house. Lilac, white and black >_<



The entrance it is. Visitors can chill on the sofa which i bought for 1pound at the car boot sale :)




That's where magic happen (tengok MTV cribs banyak sangat!)




My study and tv corner. Yup, that round rug was from Ikea - girls section.
Do you like my standing make-up station? I assemble items from Teddy's Tale, Laura Ashley, Maggie T and charity shops ;p




Here is the interesting section of all - clothes, bags and shoes collection :)
Wanna peek-a-boo inside the closet?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here it is :)
All in one! Mesti sekarang dah percaya i ni macam Monica dalam Friends kannn? ;p




Ain't this cute? Cute sangat sampai pakai dalam bilik je!



Okay ladies, i want to get back to my reading on my pink bed, in my girlish-pinkie room with a girlish book. Sweet Valley High!!!




Haha, memang kebudak-budakkan! ;p


36 comments:

fizamior said...

haha! i dh lama giler xbaca sweet valley... since form 4!!!kihkihkih...
ok la tu... nice & very sweet room!love it! love it! love it!

oh! those boot are definately made for walking... yeeeehaaa!!!!

Me, Mrs Taj said...

bnyk nya kasut clarks..nk order blh?

okinokiyo said...

boot tu comeiiii.and sofa tu lawa jugak!

good luck in ur new semester!

reena said...

OMG Sweet Valley High!!!! I loveee sweet Valley seriesss! And i always love the pink & orange combo (yg kat book cover tu). And the boots! Oh myyy cuteness tahap gaban ok. Hehe.

*ayu the sun* said...

nice!
and yes, masa umur 20.. pink is indeed a very hot color..
a must have!
:P

Click here!

fizamior said...

ouwh! lupa nk cakap...new header itu adalah sgt cun!!!!
cute cam artis jepun la u... haha...

honeylanz said...

lama x masuk sini. suka header ;)
*. nice room too

NiKki said...

OMG!!! SVH is my fav too eventho high school was 10years ago heeee.. i just missed reading jess n lizzy stories!! BTW ur closet very well organized, neat and tidy. I wish im good at folding those baju. sedehhhh frankly speaking i mmg xsuke and xreti lipat baju!!! tips please. lipat baju sure berjam2 to get the neat result *sigh*

zie said...

nice room you have there, aida...

naimatulrais said...

so cute!

Farah said...

i like ur standing make up station! nampaknye kena ade gak kat umah cam tu sebab tinggi sikit supaya anak i tak capai semua mekap2 atas meja skang yang rendah

Ms Coci~ said...

Love all of it!!Gosh...I get some ideas from you btw!!TQ..Hihi

Nak hias bilik gak nih..=p

Aida Narina said...

fizamior: kannn? dah lama tak jumpa buku sweet valley. dulu i suka SV twins, but now layan high pulak mcm sesuai dgn umur. hiks. thanks!! i suka deco bilik but xcukup budget nak betul deco mcm deco bersama eric, hehee

Aida Narina said...

mrs taj: mostly pumps je. tapi ada a few heels. ada yg nak kirim eyy, nanti insyaAllah bole open for orders :)

Aida Narina said...

okinokiyo: thanks :) saya suka juga...

Aida Narina said...

reena: me too!! dulu my mum suruh i buat kerja for her, then once a week dia belikan. i have the old collections at home, tapi tak habis pun. eyy thanks for complimenting my boots. lepas ni blk msia dh xle pakai da.sobsob

Aida Narina said...

ayu: dulu suka sangat pink, tapi baju xde pula pink. kalau tak mesti pinkish all the way, hehee

Aida Narina said...

fiza: hihii time kasih.. macam artist jepun? hiks, better than nothing at all. sepet sangat i :p

Aida Narina said...

honeylanz: thanks :)

Aida Narina said...

nikki: hehee, kene buat sv club laaa. i rasa masa kat asrama, my friends thought me to fold clothes nicely. and before i fly, i selalu go back and forth to my auntie's house which shes a bit cerewet. so when helping her out at home for pocket money, i dh siap2 lipat baju, dia pegi lipat balik! senang je babe, just need lotsa practise kot. hihii. ni nak kene buat video juga ke, hihiii

Aida Narina said...

zie: thanks zie! :$

Aida Narina said...

naimatul: thanks darling!!:)

Aida Narina said...

farah: tuhla, it might be useful to u. and less time spent untuk make-up shj. eyh yekeee? hihii. good luck and show it to me when it is done yea :)

Aida Narina said...

ms coci: thanks!! good luck with the deco. i am more than happy to let you share my ideas :p

durra abd razak @ kocikin... said...

Aida...
kita suka gambar awak yg kat atas tu...sgt2 comel ok...

Fatima Mahir said...

aida..cute gile la ur new header...hehe..nice & cozy looking room..n good luck with ur final sem :)

miralatiff said...

Aida..comel nyer bilik kamu!!!
dah lame tak bace sweet valley..dulu sampai berebut2 ngan kengkawan nak pinjam kat library skolah..sbb dulu mane mampu nak beli sendri kan..
I like your crocs boot..nak jugak!!!

newlifenewbeginning said...

i like ur new header..pastu suka how u arrange ur room. very cosy..tenang je bila masuk ur room..hehe kalo tade smgt study tu mmg something wrong somewhere la..hehe good luck!

Leeds Al-Malique said...

comeinyerrrrr! bilik and semua-semua lah!

Mrs Imran said...

hey sweet valley high lover, me a fan too here :D hehe...dulu baca sweet valley twin tu cam berangan jadi cam depa...hihi

omg crocs to sooo the santa la..cute ada bunga! and header pon cute mcm u :D

Aida Narina said...

kak durra: aaa, time kasih. saya pun suka too :)

Aida Narina said...

fatima: thanks fatima. i also like the header, simple and clean. credit to Farah, the designer :)

Aida Narina said...

mira: aah, dulu pun mana yang i tak beli, i pinjam kat library jugak. Sanggup tu dtg awl sekolah dan dok library. Banyak la sweet memories dgn SV kan? :)

Aida Narina said...

newlifenewbeginning: TV tu bahaya sikit, banyak distraction. Tuh yang letak 1 side entertainment and 1 side for study purpose. True, cosy but not too rilexing nanti tertidur pulak kan :p

Aida Narina said...

Leeds: Time kasih Leeds. Benda2 cute nih memang susah nak resist sikit ;p

Aida Narina said...

Mrs Imran: Aaaa, dah jumpa another SV lover! Berangan tu memang selalu, yang tak tahan bila berangan2 tu terus tertidur sampai masuk mimpi, hiks ;p