Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Day People Go Crazy Over Different Things


My fifth boxing day in UK has been a special one this year. Other than it could be the last one - the fifth time, I've also splurged wisely over things that I have listed down on my list. 'The needs'. Yelah, like t-shirts, shirts, jeans, accessories are the things I have expected myself to buy from the High-street shops like ZARA, Warehouse, Monsoon, Accessorize and a few others. I don't think a stroll in Selfridges and walk by LV or Gucci or Prada will magically let me decide to buy the 'unexpected thing' in my lists of needs. I think I'll just set aside the ultimate goals - 'the other' list of things I would like to achieve and wait a little bit. >_<

O-oh, kalau high-street items are selling like hot-cakes, can you imagine the designer items that hold thousands Ringgit price-tags? After we've visited a few of the High-street shops, we settled in the Selfridges London that holds all the 'big labels'. When I said big labels, I'm talking about big boutiques, big chandeliers, big escalators (?), and big-big money. But as I wandered around looking at other people's big 'loot', I was shocked for a moment at something that caught my attention. Most of the racks/shelves are empty! Chloe paling hebat, Miu-Miu muncul rapat, yang lain long queues. Juicy Couture and DKNY dah lama bersih! Can you imagine I just arrived around 11am? But truth hurts, it was a great bargain if you are looking at 30% to 50% discount for a designer piece! :p


Oxford Street at 11hour.


Sale now on people..



Kalau dah 50-75% memang dah almost free!




Long queues in front of LV!




Yours truly shopping outfit. Ngade-ngade ceria! >_<



Oxford Street London still crowded with human beings even though it's nearly closing time (6pm).


Did you know that it's a rule in UK that all the shops are allowed to open only for 6 hours on Sunday? :p



The things I went crazy for:
Monsoon - Purple silk blouse, Accessorize - Long chain with tassel necklace, Uni-Qlo - Skinny jeans leggings (extra comfort tu kat perut!) & heat-tech inner t-shirt, ZARA - studded black heels untuk matching2 dengan ZARA handbag & black pumps.


I'm just not sure whether to reveal what I've bought or not, but i'll surely not disappoint the requests. I will reveal them whenever I have the chance to wear them :).

Esok, me, alan and a friend will be going to Bicester Factory Outlet. Alan is on a search for a pair of work shoes, Prada in particular. There is a pair at Selfridges London that caught his eyes, but he felt like it was not 'the one', and just now we also had a quick visit to Westfield London and visited the Prada boutique. Another pair also caught his eyes and it was on 50% discount, but there's no size left for him. He have been eyeing for a pair of Prada since last year's Boxing day, and I think now is the right time for him to own one. He might need them as in a few months time, he is ready to work! :)


TTFN - ta ta for now! :)

12 comments:

*ayu the sun* said...

of course i want u to reveal what u've bought dear!! mana boleh tak reveal... naaakk teeennggook..
cepat cepat la pakai...
:)

VISIT ATS-SHOPPE ~ Click here for a lot of products out for grab!

busyuksayang said...

wah!! bestnya shopping dear :D

fizamior said...

whoa!!! whoa!!!! i think kalo i ade kat sana tu haruslah sakan mcm u jugak...
sbb YES kat sini pun merata shopping complex i tawaf..haha!!!! my hubby complain sakit kaki ikut i shopping... me? tak rasa pon..kihkih...kejam sungguh la hai...

reena said...

REVEAL plssssssss!!!!

OMG i loveeeeee your yellow cardi! Love love love the ruffle sleeves! Nilah yellow cardi yang u dok Tweet tu eh? :p

And yes, i love denim leggings too! Gila comfort kan? One of the things that i'm obsess now. Haha.

diyanashukor said...

best nyerr!!

Nana said...

oooo you gi Selfridges ke masa boxing day tu? I guess Selfridges lagi banyak options kot. hehe!

yaNa MaLeK said...

bestnye shopping...bile nak gi londn ni..hehhe
nice catch dear:)

Hanafedora said...

Alan dpt kerja dh Aida?

Liyana said...

Tahniah di atas hasil tangkapan :)
I went shopping again today after work. I think, that's it! Otherwise it not going to stop. Can't reveal everything yet. Nanti terbeliak mata cik abang I kat Msia..haha!!

blogresipi.com said...

Seronoknye shopping!!! penuh umat kat shopping complex tuh. Kira ok la ahad bukak wpun 6 hrs only. sini langsung tarak bukak :(

Me, Mrs Taj said...

terbeliak biji mataku tgk awk shopping!! sunggoh meriah!!!!

Naddy said...

rasa mcm ada bumped into you kat oxford st... ermmm ke tak ehehe