Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look What I've Found!


I found this while helping grandma in the living room :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My dad's family picture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Can you spot my dad and my mum? :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On your right: Mummy and daddy (And me, nowhere to be seen!)


I can't get the exact date when is this picture taken. It must in between 1984-1985 after my parents got hitched. But since my mum and dad got married in US and i was still not there in the picture, i must be in mummy's tummy! :)


p/s: More childhood pictures with my chubby face when i was a baby :)



6 comments:

diyanashukor said...

yerrrlllllaaahhh... muka sama mcm ur mom... hihi...ofcoz la anak mak...

Aida Narina said...

Hhehee, anak mommy. Semua orang cakap muka i memang sama dgn my mum. And just now we had a conversation, my grandma and aunts agreed that my dad is the handsomest out of all the uncles! ;p heheee..

ileena said...

aida..!!!omg im so sorry sbb tak dpt jumpa you during my hols.and now im back here for the new semester.
anyways about my tr scarfs tu..do u still have them? if yes, is there any way you can send it by mail??
huhu.sory sgt..!!

fizamior said...

hahaha... so cute.. how can u be sooo sure ur in ur mummys tummy??mane tau blm wujud lagik ke?ur mummy still slim melim lagik time tuh..blm preggie kot..haha..

reena said...

Muka u mmg sebijik ikut muka ur mom. And yes, your dad mmg yg plg hensem :)

:: vErde+hAzizi :: said...

salam...

hey babe...

Mr.Doc & I would like to wish YOU & FAMILY peace, happiness & prosperity on EID-UL-FITR!!!

May the divine blessings of ALLAH be with you & family on EID & Always!!!
:D