Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Michael Jackson: The Last Tribute

Did you guys managed to watch the memorial service held at the Staples Center, US for MJ?
I did watch it Live on CNN.com with Facebook.
All the way throughout the live show, I did managed to controlled myself, not to cry, but...
when Paris, Michael's only daughter made her last speech for her daddy, I can't hold back and cried!


"Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine," the 11-year-old girl said. "And I just wanted to say I love him so much."
source: CNN.com

I once was at the same place as her, accept i was only 6 when i lost my dad.
Her words just made everyone realized that everyone just lost a star, but she has lost a father.
I felt tremendously sorry for her and her two brothers for the lost.



7 comments:

Mrs LVoe said...

aida dearie, sorry for ur lost too :-(

yup paris has made a best speech for us to realize she had lost her daddy sob sob sob

Anonymous said...

Speech dia simple je and i cried too.. :'(


-pika-

Aida Narina said...

Mrs LVoe: Yup sha, hopefully she'll turned out well. Anak MJ semua nampak baik je. They will be famous as their father i guess :)

Pika: Me too! Ingat kan takkan shed into tears, tapi bila stevie wonder nyanyi pun mata dah bertakung! :(

diyanashukor said...

hey...take ur award from my blog..!!

reena said...

Memang sedih sangat!

naimatulrais said...

Aida--I listened on the radio on Wed morning. I CRIED! balik je dari kursus, I trus cari kat cnn.com. I cried again!

Aida Narina said...

Diyanashukor: Okay darling. Thankkkssss :)

Reena: Tuhla sedih sebab hilang ayah kan? Kita yang tak rapat dengan MJ pun nangis satu kolam, macam mana pula kalau anak sendiri :(

Naimatulrais: Hhhhehee, tuhlaa, eventho we were not his no 1 fan, tapi macam tragic pula. Plus i memang xle tengok orang nangis, esp yg ada related cerita to me. Tapi tak apa, emosi sikit2 bagus dari pendam aja :o