Tuesday, April 07, 2009

You Are 50 Today!


Dear Mummy,

You are 50 today and i am wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Even though i am not there, at home celebrating it with you and adik-adik, i knw that you knw that i will be always be there and be part of you getting a year older.

It was 25 years ago, that you were once a hot chikas and daddy masuk line even though u were with someone else at that time. And i love you for that....




And after getting married in US, u got your first daughter which is me. I knw that back then you were having difficulties since u need to go back to Malaysia and u missed one semester during your Masters. And i love u for that too...





And you took care of me and fed me well (since i am a chubby baby back then). And i love you for that too...





And now after 25 years have passed, and i am turning 25 next year will make me love you even more since you thought me a lot in becoming a good mother, a good daughter and a good friend. You are such a role model to me and trusted me in everything i do. InsyaAllah, i'll be seeing you in 3 months time and we will be celebrating your birthday again okay Mummy? Love you lots and do take care of yourself.



Kakak love you to the max! Muahhh ;p



15 comments:

reena said...

Happy birthday to ur mummy!

Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki :)

uptown said...

hai aina..just wanna ask u about nuffnang...How to get the payment from nuffnang n how to campain our blog?

Happy beasday 2 ur mum..

Nurhayati said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Cik Pika said...

Happy bday to auntie Jamaliah, is it? Hehehe aiseh,lupa nama la.

Aida waktu tido mata pejam kuat-kuat. waktu baby pon byk pikir jugak ke? :P

MIK'YAL said...

tis is a sweet entry :-)

miralatiff said...

Owh my..Aida you really look like your mom mase die mude2 dulu..photocopy betul!!

BTW, Happy Birthday to Aida's mom!!

Mrs LVoe said...

happy birthday aunt :-)

Nani said...

Muka kamu saling x tumpah mcm mak kamu. Sebijik. =)

Aida Narina said...

To Reena, Uptown, Nurhayati, Cik pika, Mik'yal, Mira, Mrs LVoe and Nani: Thanks for the all the warm wishes!! Harap2 my mum akan teruja org wish utk birthday dia ;pp

Cik Pika: Auntie Awaliah la yang! Hiks. Aku kuat minum susu kot. Gamba tu mesti tgh kelaparan and tgh tido fikir makan je ;pp

Mira and Nani: Ituhlaa, actually muka my mum now pun org akan ckp sama. Comparing my face to my dad, i'm more to mum's. :)

reena said...

Eh lupa nak cakap.

I like part ur dad masuk line tu.Hehe.

adinazreen said...

and i got our dad's side which is pretty cool. kakak ikut mummy the brother ikut daddy cool! kak, mumy tau ke post ni?

Aida Narina said...

Ituhla, my mum was actually with someone else, tapi ayah i kejar sampai US just to get her. :)
Love it.

Aida Narina said...

Adi: I've told her, tapi adi tau la kan how busy she is. Last nite call, she said she will look out for the post, tp mesti dia terkejut since ada gambar naked atas kan! ;pp

kueh bakar said...

oldsekull laa cadar dan sarung bantal tu..
rindu mak aku weh

Aida Narina said...

hehehe, aah old school! :p
tapi gambar je ade to reminisce the memories! :)