Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mari-Mari Adik Kakak Tengok Kedai Blog Saya

Hi yaa all!!
(Terpengaruh dengan Tyra Banks --- currently watching America's Next Top Model day and night!)

How you all been doing last weekend? Perhaps everybody had much fun last weekend doing activities with friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands(?), kids, siblings and pets. Nothing much happening, since holiday is just a week away and i have a lot of things to do, so i've spent the whole of my weekend at home enjoying the hot-sunny weather (outside not so-hot!) on the bed, tucking myself under the duvet watching tv.

I am actually been trying to upload some of the pictures of me trying to demonstrate on how to wear oblong and square Tie Rack scarves Aida's style. But, since i had just updated my sales blog for 2 hours now (while watching ANTM cycle 11), i decided to do it on my next post. So, watch out dear friends as Aida akan beraksi buat kesekian-kali nya. :)


Mari cuci-mata (Let's wash our eyes?)


MARI KAKAK-KAKAK, ADIK-ADIK, ABANG.
BELI-BELI MEMANG XRUGI.
HOTNESS! ;0





SILA CLICK THIS IS SO FASHION

love.

8 comments:

Mrs LVoe said...

cantik yea scarfs

Aida Narina said...

Thanks Sha! :)

*ayu* said...

i will def visit! :) good luck aida!

ynaZ said...

alamak aida.. i x reti la cm ner nak beli.. can you please explain to me? lawa2 la tudung tu..

Aida Narina said...

Hi Ynaz :).
Thanks!!I dah hantar email to you, nanti you check okay?

mieza said...

currently for oblong i tak berani nak try laie coz my fiance tak kenan i pakai tudung lilit2 huhu. square stail so far satin has been good to me, chiffon terseksa sket nak pakai coz i tak pakai anak tudung huhu..*tgh pakai pon skang ni huhu*

reena said...

Mencik ar yang cun2 sume oblong.Huhu.

diyanashukor said...

wwaaa....canteekkk nyer sume....sgt ceria warna2 tu...