Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tagging game by Reena.

Hello everyone. Since i have another paper to go for my 1st semester exam, i only able to do the tagging game and this time from the lovely Reena.


Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.



I am:

Exhausted!


I really want to go to:

Greece!! InsyaAllah this coming Easter break.


My favourite place(s):

Pink and white Bedroom! So girlie. *_*

and

Bath tub.


My favourite thing(s) is(are):

My camera...


and

Ipod touch.


My favourite drinks are:

Ferrero Rocher milkshakes!


and

plain water....em, sihatnye! Ha-ha!


My favourite foods are:

Salmon with salad and croutons!

and

Oreo cheesecakes!


My favourite colour is definitely:

P for Pink Princess! Ha-ha.


I live in:

Gemilang sungguh. Bohooo..


I was born in:


Melaka tanah tumpah darah.


I attended:

Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar Baru Selayang.

and

Mara Junior Sciences College Kuala Klawang
and Jasin (currently known as Tun Ghaffar Baba).

and

Mara College Banting, Selangor for my International Baccalaureate.


and last but not least

currently attending, University of Southampton.


My favourite stories are:

5 very desperate ladies!

and

hoping to own the complete series one day. Pergh mahal!


This is my hobby:



Shop till i drop terdudok takdak duit! Ha-ha.


I definitely wish for:

An Audi TT coupe in Pink! Whohooo..


And officially i nak tagggggggggg!~

1. Pika
2. Shaayum
3. Hana
4. Mama Azlina
5. As


2 comments:

aS_c0mei said...

i've done the tagging game!fuhh..legaaaa..hehehe...

ekha@bella said...

coupe pink. woohoo! class you alls! :D