Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Fratellis!


Sing it:

I was good she was hot
Stealin' everything she got
I was bold she was over the worst of it
Gave me gear thank you dear bring your sister over here
Let her dance with me just for the hell of it
Du du du, du du du,du-du-du-du-du-du-du!

Awwww...i only managed to update abt the concert 9 days after i've been to The Fratellis concert live in Southampton. Yup, i've been busy with work. No-no, its not coursework or any sorts of university's work! Since i'm on holiday, i work my guts at the Royal mail office, sorting packets and letters to earn extra pocket money =). Plus, boxing day is next week, thus shopping is a must rite?

The Fratellis concert was a blast! I can't put the excitement into words since it was damn-good! Du-du-du,du-du-du...=)


The Fratellis on stage.


My view! I am short! *_*


The Fratellis from left, Jon Fratelli (lead vocalist and guitarist), Mince Fratelli (drummer and backing vocalist) and Barry Fratelli (bas guitarist).


With The Fratellis tour t-shirt ^_^


T-shirts and posters


Rock-on!!

I managed to capture 3 videos, and i attached one below which is while The Fratellis performing Whistle for the choir. Enjoy!!~





4 comments:

sweetgaldreamz said...

aida rawk....!!!!!

lil^RED799 said...

Salam....
minta maaf... baru sempat membalas kunjungan...
sibuk sikit due tige hari
waaaaaaaahh we r here in the same foreign land ye....
tahnx for dropping by my blog yeh

reena said...

I loveeeeee gigs & concertsssss!

The Fratellis cool lah.

Aida Narina said...

sweetgaldreamz: i rock sikit2 je. tapi boleyla..hehee!

lil^RED799: aah la! hi kawan baru =)

reena: i tau reena. kan-kan concert sgt best when it comes to the dressing up part and make-up! *grin*